AmeriHealth Caritas Pennsylvania (PA) Community HealthChoices (CHC) has a mission to help people get care, stay well, and build healthy communities.
- Our Quality team supports this mission by monitoring the health care and services you get.
- Our goal is to improve the health and wellness of our Participants. Our Quality team:
- Studies our in-house medical and service routines to see how we can do better.
- Creates programs to serve our Participants who have special health care needs.
- Surveys Participants and providers and uses the answers to improve our services.
- Reviews the quality of care and services given by AmeriHealth Caritas PA CHC medical, dental, vision, and pharmacy providers.
We look for areas that need improvement.
Call Participant Services at 1-855-235-5115 (TTY 1-855-235-5112) if you:
- Would like to learn more about our Quality program and its goals, activities, and outcomes.
- Think you did not get quality care. Our team will look into the issue.
- Are going home from the hospital and don't have the help and resources you need. Our care connectors can help.